WSD COVID Pediatric and Adult Vaccination Clinics
November 4, 2021
The Weber Morgan Health Department and Nomi Health (https://nomihealth.com/) are offering free COVID-19 vaccinations. Weber School District has agreed to permit several school sites to serve as host locations for vaccine clinics. All vaccine clinic dates are subject to change, but we are open for pre-registration of appointments at getmyshot.utah.gov/mobile.
The following vaccines will be available:
- Pediatric Pfizer vaccine for children ages 5-11
- Adult Moderna 1st, 2nd, and Booster doses for all eligible populations
- Adult Pfizer 1st, 2nd, and Booster doses for all eligible populations
Vaccines will be offered on:
November 9th from 3:30PM - 7:30PM at:
- Plain City Elementary
- North Park Elementary
- Bates Elementary
- Burch Creek Elementary
November 11th from 3:30PM - 7:30PM at:
- Farr West Elementary
- Freedom Elementary
- Green Acres Elementary
- Washington Terrace Elementary
Individuals interested in being vaccinated may either schedule a formal appointment at the school site they desire or walk in to any of our designated school sites on the scheduled vaccination dates.
To schedule an appointment at a school site, click on the following link and follow the instructions: https://getmyshot.utah.gov/
Following are a few things to plan for as you schedule your appointment:
- Pediatric Pfizer will be administered for children ages 5-11. A prime dose (first shot) and boost dose (second shot) should be scheduled, three weeks apart.
- Vaccine appointments may be scheduled at any of the school sites listed above.
- Individuals who are administered the first dose will receive a CDC card and will need to bring it to the site they schedule for their second dose three weeks later.
- Students (ages 12 years and older), parents, school employees, and community members are eligible to receive the Pfizer vaccination at the designated school sites.
- Adults 18 and older are also eligible to receive the Moderna vaccination at our school sites.
- Health care personnel will be wearing masks and a face shield in the vaccination area to protect themselves and others. For their personal safety, these health care professionals will ask that those coming to receive a vaccination wear a mask or face covering during the process.
- The vaccination “boost” or second dose will take place in the same location within each school as the “prime” or first dose. If conflicts arise there are other options available for receiving your second dose.
- The parent/guardian of the student must provide permission for the student to be vaccinated if the student is under 18 years of age.
- Information on the vaccine can be found at https://coronavirus.utah.gov/Vaccine
Feel free to contact us with any questions.
Weber School District Elementary Education